Sarah Patricia Condor is an Austrian-American attorney and active member of the California Bar, Beverly Hills Bar, and Orange County Bar Association. She provides legal services in the areas of corporate and commercial law, Internet technology and information technology law, intellectual property, insurance, education and malpractice law. She also accepts clients in the area of civil and constitutional rights (viz. www.civright.com).
As a former Olympic athlete, Sarah P. Condor also offers her professional services to individual atheletes, sports teams, players and managers, but also to supplement manufacturers.
CondorLaw welcomes international clients. Legal services are provided in English, German, French, Russian, and Czech, especially in the areas of international trade negotiation and litigation, contract and corporate law, and internet law (e-commerce, cybersquatting, domain name disputes, etc.)
Sarah Patricia Condor is a published author of several professional publications, such as a book on depositions, on German law, and many volumes of poetry and prose. Please visit "Sarah Patricia Condor" at www.Amazon.com) Ms.Condor has a thorough understanding of artists’ needs and provides artists of all types with assistance, not only in the area of entertainment law, but also with advice on patent and copyright registration and disputes.
Sarah P. Condor is a Life Member of American Mensa, Mensa International, co-founder of Czech Mensa and the Einstein Society (IQ>180), Linguistic Society of America, the American Association of University Women, and is listed as a VIP member for her "Achievements in Education" in Cambridge's Who's Who.
- LL.M., Electronic Commerce and Small Business Defense, Concord Law School
- J.D., William Howard Taft University
- Doctoral Dissertation in Deconstruction and Structuralism (Literary Criticism)
- M.A., English Language and American Literature, Charles University, Prague
- B.A., English Language, British and Canadian Literature, Charles University, Prague
- State Bar of California (Member, Corporate Law Section; International Law Section)
- American Association for Justice
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Lawyers for the Arts
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Linguistic Society of America (Member, currently able to testify as a language expert)
- American Mensa (Lifetime Member)